ThunderFest 2018 Adams Visitors Center, 3 Hoosac St., Adams (413) 743-8358 Noon – 5PM Free https://www.facebook.com/events/141935086490219/ EAT! - Popular local food vendors - details coming soon. - Take part in the annual Chowder Competition as we welcome several
Adams Visitors Center, 3 Hoosac St., Adams
Noon – 5PM
– Popular local food vendors – details coming soon.
– Take part in the annual Chowder Competition as we welcome several new restaurants to the challenge this year! Starts at 1:30. Only $3.
– Wandering Star’s Thunderbolt IPA and Bright Ideas local craft brews will be on tap.
– Balderdash Cellars will be on hand with their local wine.
Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum is recreating the Snow Trains that used to bring people to Adams to enjoy winter sports during the 30s and 40s! Specially decorated trains leave hourly from Adams Station, across the street from the Fest.
– Live music from Elizabeth Young & The Restless Hearts. A brand new band formed by some top talent including members of Blackwater and the awesome Arthur Holmes. The ever popular Tom Corrigan will be the opening act.
– Fun for the kids provided by YOUTH CENTER Inc.
– Free entry into the Thunderbolt Ski Museum.
– Local retail and recreational vendors share their wares, information, and passion for their work.
– Give kudos to the crazy athletes that just skied up and down Mount Greylock three times at The ‘Bolt medal ceremony.
Thank you to our generous sponsors: Adams Community Bank, Aladco & Berkshire Gas.
(Saturday) 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Adams Visitors Center
3 Hoosac St. , Adams, MA