Thank you for signing up to attend the North Adams 125th Celebration Dinner at Greylock Works, on Friday, April 24, 2020. All proceeds of this event benefit the North Adams Public Library.
We will be in touch at the beginning of April with more details and updates! In the meantime, if you have questions please call the Office of Tourism, 413-664-6180 or email [email protected]
- Mail a check made out to “The Friends of the North Adams Public Library” to Office of Tourism, 10 Main Street, North Adams, MA 01247. Mailed payments must be received by April 20,2020.
- Deliver payment in person to the Office of Tourism, 10 Main Street, North Adam, MA 01247. Please call before coming, 413-664-6180.
- If you chose to pay online please follow this link to complete your online payment HERE.
You will be offered the following options:
- $20 – the ticket price for your dinner
- $40 – the cost of your dinner + a donation of a dinner to a low income resident to attend
- $160 – Sponsor a table! – Purchase an 8 person table. Please specify in the notes if which (if any) other registered guests will be seated at this table.
- Any Amount – Please use this option if you would like to donate a bit more than your ticket price, pay for yourself and other registered guests ($20/each). Please use the NOTES section to specify which registered guests this is supporting.